Why Choose us?
- We’re one of the largest cancer centers in the South India. We’ve been working to eliminate cancer for more than 2 decades. Our depth of experience informs every aspect of your care.
- We focus exclusively on cancer and have seen cases of every kind. Our doctors treat more rare cancers in a single day than most physicians see in a lifetime. That means you receive expert care no matter what your diagnosis.
- We have ranked as one of the best hospitals in cancer care.
- Our physicians are frequently recognized as among the best in the nation by services including Best Doctors.
- We have more nurses per patient than many hospitals in the country, so you receive the utmost attention and quality care.
- We’re world-renowned for using and developing front-line diagnostic technology. That lets physicians pinpoint each patient’s unique cancer and tailor treatment for the best possible outcome
Cutting – Edge Research
One of our greatest strengths is our ability to translate today’s most promising laboratory findings into tomorrow’s new, more effective and less traumatic treatments. We’ve pioneered countless medical advances over the years. Our patients benefit from that quest by receiving not only the best treatments to minimize or eliminate their cancer, but those treatments that will also give them the best chance at a high quality of life afterwards.
New and innovative therapies generally are available at us several years before they become standard in the community. Our clinical trials incorporate state-of-the-art patient care, while evaluating the most recent developments in cancer medicine. They also offer treatment opportunities for difficult or aggressive tumors.
Support & Education
Place of wellness – offers complementary programs, free of charge, to help with the non-medical dimensions of living with cancer.
Cancer Network – a unique cancer support group of more than 1,300 current and former patients and can offer the right patient-to-patient advice and encouragement when you need it most.
Life After Cancer Care – a comprehensive medical program that can anticipate, recognize and manage potential health problems that may arise from cancer or its treatments.
The Learning Center – provides books and other learning materials for reference and checkout by patients and their families.
Cancer Prevention Center – offers programs, counseling services and information to help people make healthy lifestyle choices to prevent cancer or its recurrence.